About the Role
Ceretype Neuromedicine seeks top candidates for the position of Head of Clinical-Translational Neuromedicine. This unique leadership role lives at the interface between Ceretype’s technical team and our industry clients. This physician-scientist candidate will bring a deep understanding of both the clinical needs of psychiatric patients and the neurobiological, circuit-level dysfunction associated with major neuropsychiatric conditions.
The successful candidate will:
- Play a leading role in the development and implementation of Ceretype’s translational mission, working closely with the CEO and CTO.
- Provide critical clinical and neuroscientific input into the development and commercialization of Ceretype services and products.
- Interface with and educate potential US and international clients on the transformative utility of Ceretype’s platform, which brings precision measures of neurobiology to a field that has had none to date. This role involves understanding and communicating with a large, diverse client base including pharma, biotechs, ICROs, CROS and device manufacturers.
- Lead the development of joint protocols to incorporate Ceretype’s platform into specific client projects, trials, devices, etc.
- Oversee Ceretype’s integration with clinical trials, in concert with technical leadership partners and industry clients.
- Lead the interpretation and reporting of circuit-level functional neuroanatomical findings from client engagements.
- Build a team to continue to address the above as the company grows.
Requirements for this position include:
- MD or MD/PhD Psychiatrist or Neurologist
Fellowship or equivalent training in functional neuroimaging, with robust knowledge of functional neuroanatomy
- Demonstrated scholarship in the above
Leadership experience (academia or industry)
Engineering/technical background is a plus
- Prior industry experience is a plus
In addition, the candidate must have superb communication and interpersonal skills, be highly motivated, proactive, a problem solver, organized, resourceful and capable of multitasking. Must be a kind team-player who is able to thrive in an exciting, fast-paced business environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ceretype Neuroscience provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ceretype Neuroscience will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
MD, PhD, Clinical Trials Experience
About the Company
Ceretype Neuromedicine is pioneering precision psychiatry. We envision a world where the health of the brain is cared for with the same effectiveness, speed, and compassion as any other part of the body. We are on the path to discovering new treatments, helping patients, and ultimately reducing the time to effective treatment of psychiatric and neurologic disease from months or years to days. To do so, we are doing what has never been done before - bringing together world-class neuroscientists, machine learning scientists and software engineers with industry leaders to translate proven and novel technologies from the research lab to the bedside. By complementing our innovations in academic medicine and neuroscience with the explosion of healthcare data science and AI techniques, we aim to dramatically improve the rate of successful outcomes from clinical trials of central nervous system treatments and create digital medical device systems to facilitate effective diagnosis and treatment for brain and mental health. Working at Ceretype means engaging with rewarding challenges at the junction of medicine, neuroscience, technology, data science, and drug discovery, and being part of a multidisciplinary team with diverse academic and industry experience, to create transformative technologies and treatments.